• Multiple Concurrent Sessions – on such topics as Pediatric Trauma, Injury Prevention, Data Validation, Whole Blood Transfusion, Mass Casualty Incidents, Interventional Radiology and more!
• Clinical Topics – The breakout and plenary sessions have an unprecedented amount of clinical content, designed to meet the needs of trauma professionals in a variety of work settings.
• Poster Abstract CE – Optional continuing education (CE) for poster abstract reviews will be offered.
• Plenary Sessions – We’re especially proud this year to offer an exceptional line-up of plenary sessions, including a Geriatric Trauma Panel Session, Getting Involved with EAST Practice Management Guidelines, and PI Gets Fishy: Integrating the JC Taxonomy into the Trauma PI Process, to name a few.
• Grand Opening of Exhibit Hall – The celebration and grand opening of the exhibit hall is on Wednesday evening following the pre-conference sessions. Don’t miss this opportunity to network with colleagues and vendor partners in the Exhibit Hall.